Hello,

I'm trying to get a fedora-25 template from Qubes 3.2 updated to Fedora 26 on
Qubes 4.0.  This template has a variety of packages already installed and I
thought it would be easier to bring this forward to Fedora 26 rather than
trying to reinstall everything on the default fedora-26 template.

It appears that the template update process is very different in Qubes 4.0,
with networking changes and a number of repo updates.  Is there any
documentation on how to get this to work, such as what files need to be updated
and what configuration settings tweaked?

Thanks,
- Paul M