Hi, I read somewhere that you should install apps to the template vm. I
installed the programs in a created debian vm instead of the template one. I
tried the command qvm-sync-apps in dom0, but now the command says that it isn't
recognized.

How do I synchronize the apps in settings? I think I missed that while in
settings.

I'm using my email to respond, I hope this doesn't create a new thread
altogether.

Thank you! It's much appreciated. =)