On Thursday, 5 April 2018 19:35:48 UTC+10, awokd  wrote:
> Not sure if it's possible to F12 a guest like that, but do you have
> "debug" enabled for it and are trying it in that window?

It is possible if the window displays in enough time.

Don't need debug because it is not in SEAMLESS MODE, only then does it hide all
and only accept from the Qubes Video Driver passthrough.

My statements holds true if it's one in debug mode or a standard HVM or an HVM
Template. It's always showing the window too late, because it doesn't show the
window and then start the VM, it starts the VM and THEN opens a window to
display the output.

Know aay way to work around this?