Dave C:
> On Monday, August 21, 2017 at 8:33:32 PM UTC-7, Francesco wrote:
>> Anguilla
>>

>> On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 8:14 PM,  <anguil...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'd like to use Qubes for my crypto-currency wallets.
>>

> I scratched my own itch and made a qubes-friendly tool for XRP transactions.
> I'd like to build the same for BTC, etc... but I don't yet know those as well.
>
> Details on https://www.dave-cohen.com/blog/rcl-tool/
>
> -Dave

You can put any wallet in an offline VM and use qrexec to forward the
needed ports from your daemon. Here's a guide for doing it with monero:
https://getmonero.org/resources/user-guides/cli_wallet_daemon_isolation_qubes_whonix.html.
The same basic procedure can be used for most crypto wallets.

--
qubenix
GPG: B536812904D455B491DCDCDD04BE1E61A3C2E500