Hi, installing gimp & nautilus in the template vm seems to have worked.
However, after doing qvm-sync-appmenus , gimp doesn't appear in the list of
apps. But, I'm able to launch gimp using the terminal with &gimp. It seems that
I don't have internet in firefox though, only the terminal. I'll create a new
thread for this.