On 04/07/2018 03:04 PM, brendan.hoar-
There’s one more thing I just learned; by default, usb keyboards are blocked
from all VMs. You have to modify /etc/qubes-rpc/policy/qubes.InputKeyboard to
allow the Yubikey to be connected to a specific VM if the classic yubico otp
slots are enabled...because they mimic a keyboard.

modify it how please ?

I actually have 2 yubikey versions the newer Neo, and an older OTP version ; I'm wondering if I should also attempt to disable everything *but OTP in the personalization tool, which I'm reticent to mess with