On Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 1:52:04 PM UTC+2, awokd wrote:
> On Wed, April 11, 2018 10:57 am, ... wrote:
> > How does one recover data from a Qube that does not want to start
> > anymore?
> >
> > The following bug leads to this question:
> > https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/3810
>
> Looks like you are on testing.

Is one only "on testing" when one has enabled any of the 3 testing repos
(https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/software-update-dom0/#testing-repositories)?
Because I checked the "enabled" booleans in /etc/yum.repos.d/qubes-dom0.repo
and they are all set to FALSE except of course for "qubes-dom0-current".

And I only remember doing updates using the GUI (I suppose one does not end up
"on testing" like that).

Is there any other way one can end up "on testing" without even knowing?