Hello,

I have applied Updates to my Templates and also flashed Coreboot ony X230.
I haven't used my internal WWAN Card for a while as I was using WiFi.
The WWAN Card was working before (default template/Stock ROM) without a
problem, now it doesn't.

I can pass the WWAN per sys-usb to my sys-net and I can see that it it
present there (lsusb).
But I can't use Gnome Network Manager anymore to us it.

I have also tried to pass the whole PCI Controller which includes the WWAN
Card as USB device to take sys-usb out of the equation, but I get the same
result.

Do you have any idea where to start troubleshooting?

[799]