On 04/14/2018 10:03 PM, Stumpy wrote:
I had a really hard time getting a vpnvm to work in 3.2 but finally got it and it more or less ran great for months. In one of the 4 RCs (3 I think) I was able to restore that vpnvm to 4.0 rc3. Now I can't seem to do that, and am really hoping there is some way I can at least back up (tar?) the settings/changes on the 3.2 vpnvm and restore (untar?) then on a 4.0 vm.
Thoughts?

Depends on how you setup the original VPN VM. If you used the Qubes VPN doc, you can try tar-ing the /rw/config folder and transfer the contents to the new proxyVM (to the same folder). When tar-ing, use sudo.

OTOH, installing from scratch with Qubes-vpn-support is fairly easy:
https://github.com/tasket/Qubes-vpn-support

--

Chris Laprise, tas...@posteo.net
https://github.com/tasket