I am able to browse and copy the phone's file system via the file manager
application, but the path is mtp://[usb:002,004]/Phone/ which won't work with
rsync.  I don't see it under "run" anywhere...or under any of the file system
starting at root.  It is like it really isn't mounted at all.  It shows up
under file manager as a network location though.  How would I tell rsync to
reference it as a network location?