Hello guys,

I am a qubes user for nearly three years now and would love to meet other people, discuss, learn from each other, contribute... That is why i would like to organize a meetup in the city where i am currently residing - Berlin. For starters (first meetup) i think a cafe would be fine. And then decide where and how often to meet, what do we want to do in particular etc.

Here is a small duddle poll. I think till the end of this week there is enough time to get an idea if there are enough people wanting to come:

https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/would_I_like_to_participate_in_a_Berlin_Qubes_meetup/

greets,