On 04/18/2018 03:23 AM, Drew White wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Ever since I updated the Qubes Manager I have not been able to install
> Windows 7.

Qubes Manager shouldn't have anything to do with Windows or installing
VMs in general; maybe some other updates when through at the same time ?

What error message you do you get ?

> The instructions at "https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/hvm/"; do not help because
> "qvm-features" does not exist as a function.

See this documentation pull request instead:

https://github.com/taradiddles/qubes-doc/blob/eec2893b2bf58206a6c18857f43eb854bc27af22/managing-os/windows/windows-vm.md

> What has happenned to Qubes? Why is it starting to fail after updating
> things? were they not tested properly?

probably too many things on qubes' dev plate with the 4.0 release !
(also, windows isn't supported).