On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 12:27:25 PM UTC+2, cooloutac wrote:
> On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 6:19:45 AM UTC-4, Антон Чехов wrote:

> > > Interesting discovery: this problem arose as a result of setting
> > > qrexec_timeout on an arbitrary VM to a value larger than an INT32. So the
> > > moral of the story: Don't try to set qrexec_timeout too high!
> > >
> > > Daniel
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am experiencing the same problem with the final version of 4.0 but I did
> > not change a setting of qrexec_timeout. The device tray icon disappeared
> > suddenly.
> >
> > I am getting tons of "GTK error" when trying to run manually via "python3
> > -mqui.tray.devices"?
> >
> > So far I haven't been able to get the devices tray appear again but I can
> > attach devices via command line.
> >
> > Anyone having the same problem?
>
> no,  weird.  have you tried to use qubes-manager at all?

Do you mean the VM manager? If so, yes! It does work with a lot of bugs like a
lot of people reported already. I don't see all apps in the VM manager and the
lights indicating a working app do only appear or disappear when clicking an
app. Sometimes I forget an app is still running.
VPN apps I created don't appear in the VM manager at all, so I do need to use
CLI.

Having a working devices tray icon would be nice, though.