Hi Everyone.

I have a lenovo T450s and I've finally updated my Qubes 3.2 to 4.0. and I was
finally able to get this version working (in the process I was forced to switch
to enable legacy boot instead of UEFI since apparently Qubes 4.0 doesn't
support it as its predecessor Q3.2 version for lenovo laptops)
However, despite the apparent success I'm still facing some issues, reason why
I'm addressing this to the community in the hope of getting some clarification.
So these are the main issues I'm currently facing right now:

Whenever I try to get to private more in FF by pressing ctrl+shift+p all my VMs
get paused. Is there a reason for this? Is it possible to disable it? Whenever
that happen I have to manually select each VM and resume it, which is kind of
annoying.

Qube manager is no longer started by default like in version 3.2, instead I got
now an icon on the top right corner that allows to invoke operations on the
running VMs. But some of the VMs in there are show an inconsistent state (I'm
only allow to check the logs, set the preferences or kill it and not shut them
down as with some of the displayed VMs) there's a cursor looping for the
inconsistent VMs. Is there a way to fix this? Also Qube manager shows all VMs
and not only the running ones, is there an option to show only the VMs that are
running?
Qube Manager doesn't refresh the state of the VMs as it happened in Qubes 3.2.
Instead I have to manually hit refresh whenever I want to check when a VM has
stopped or started. Is there a way one could have check the state of the VMs on
Qube manager as it happened on version 3.2?

During the boot and before unlock the LuKS volume I'm getting a lot of ACPI
errors regarding Namespace lookup failure:

[ 1.726445] ACPI Error: [_PR_.CPU0._CST] Namespace lookup failure, AE_NOT_FOUND
(20170728/psargs-364)
[ 1.726525] ACPI Error: Method parse/execution failed _PR.CPU1._CST,
AE_NOT_FOUND (20170728/psparse-550)
[ 1.726609] ACPI Error: [_PR_.CPU0._CST] Namespace lookup failure, AE_NOT_FOUND
(20170728/psargs-364)
[ 1.726739] ACPI Error: Method parse/execution failed _PR.CPU2._CST,
AE_NOT_FOUND (20170728/psparse-550)
[ 1.726932] ACPI Error: [_PR_.CPU0._CST] Namespace lookup failure, AE_NOT_FOUND
(20170728/psargs-364)
[ 1.727136] ACPI Error: Method parse/execution failed _PR.CPU3._CST,
AE_NOT_FOUND (20170728/psparse-550)
[ 1.727332] ACPI Error: [_PR_.CPU0._CST] Namespace lookup failure, AE_NOT_FOUND
(20170728/psargs-364)
[ 1.727517] ACPI Error: Method parse/execution failed _PR.CPU4._CST,
AE_NOT_FOUND (20170728/psparse-550)
[ 1.727709] ACPI Error: [_PR_.CPU0._CST] Namespace lookup failure, AE_NOT_FOUND
(20170728/psargs-364)
[ 1.727896] ACPI Error: Method parse/execution failed _PR.CPU5._CST,
AE_NOT_FOUND (20170728/psparse-550)
[ 1.728105] ACPI Error: [_PR_.CPU0._CST] Namespace lookup failure, AE_NOT_FOUND
(20170728/psargs-364)
[ 1.728290] ACPI Error: Method parse/execution failed _PR.CPU6._CST,
AE_NOT_FOUND (20170728/psparse-550)
[ 1.728483] ACPI Error: [_PR_.CPU0._CST] Namespace lookup failure, AE_NOT_FOUND
(20170728/psargs-364)
[ 1.728667] ACPI Error: Method parse/execution failed _PR.CPU7._CST,
AE_NOT_FOUND (20170728/psparse-550)

Is there any way one could resolve this?

Shutdown is also taking an huge amount of time to complete spending lots of
time waiting for the disk to be ready. Any idea how one can improve it?
Thank you all for the fantastic work!