On Monday, 30 April 2018 15:18:57 UTC+10, @LeeteqXV  wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 30, 2018, at 02:13, Drew White wrote:
> > Thanks for the details, good to know for using USB. But it's an ISO, not
> > a USB Image that I am using. As I stated I am using Legacy.
>
> You can burn ISO images to USB sticks, which effectively makes them behave
> like a CD/DVD.
> Not sure If I get your meaning in your last comment, unless you did not know
> you can use ISO files with USB sticks?

You can, but I'm using a DVD, not a USB that takes the ISO and writes it to
USB. Even if I did that I would still have the same issue if it isn't even
booting from an ISO OR a DVD. There is a lot more than just burning it that is
causing any issue. It's the ISO/DVD itself from Qubes that has an issue.

Nothing my end, just the Qubes ISO from Qubes.