In Qubes 4 I can connect all kinds of USB devices via the device selector in
the upper right corner of the window. The Ledger Nano S is a hardware wallet
for cryptocurrencies. Ledger Manager is an extension for Chrome/Chromium
webbrowser. When I connect Ledger Nano S to a USB-port it is recognized by
Qubes and I can select to which VM it shoud be assigned to but it is not
recognized by the Ledger Manager. The Ledger Nano is recognized by Ledger
Manager in other OP's like Windows 10 and different Linux. Any ideas about what
the cause could be?

I have tested sys-net, sys-firewall and sys-whonix. No difference.
Also tested StandaloneVM based on Fedora26, Debian9 and Windows7. No
differences.