I have a usb mic that I always leave connected to one Qube.  I often forget to
remove it from that Qube before shutting the Qube down.  When I do this, I can
no longer add it to another Qube or that same Qube after I bring it back up.

Is there a way to disconnect this usb device on shutdown automatically?  Or,
for that usb device to be usable when I forget to disconnect it again?

thanks