On 05/08/18 10:12, Quentin wrote:
> Trying to get split gpg to work with thunderbird.
>
> When I click on write in thunderbird it opens three authorization
> windows. First time I give authorization to access my gpg qube, it asks
> to give the permission for 5 minutes. After accepting that, there are
> still authorization windows popping.
>

> How to give the authorizations to access the gpg qube for 5 minutes?
>
>From the website, and new in Qubes 4.0:

New qrexec policies in Qubes R4.0 by default require the user to enter
the name of the domain containing GPG keys each time it is accessed. To
improve usability for Thunderbird+Enigmail, in dom0 place the following
line at the top of the file /etc/qubes-rpc/policy/qubes.Gpg:

work-email  work-gpg  allow
where work-email is the Thunderbird+Enigmail AppVM and work-gpg contains
your GPG keys.