On Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 6:51:32 PM UTC+1, mau...@disroot.org wrote:
> I'm also experiencing the same issue.
> Whenever my laptop resumes after have being suspended, the sys-usb is frozen
> and all USB devices attached to it fail to work. I have to kill the appvm and
> start it again. This only affects the sys-usb though, the sys-net is working
> fine during the resume.
> The issue that describes this problem -
> https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/3142  - was closed but the
> problem still persists.
>
> Any idea how can we resolve this?

Fully working T480 with Qubes 4.0 writing here. I found I needed to remove the
assignement of one of the USB controllers from sys-usb. See earlier HCL.  My
debug strategy was to shutdown all service VMs and check if suspend works ,
then narrow the issue.

Note that on my machine it takes about 5secs to become responsive after
unsuspend.