On 2018-05-16 03:42, Johan Skødebjerg Møller wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I have some questions.

I'm happy to answer, but in the future, please direct these sorts of
questions to qubes-users (CCed):

https://www.qubes-os.org/support/

> When will the 4.0 be finish for all the languages like the 3.2

Are you referring to localization of certain components of the OS? I
wasn't aware that the localization was unfinished compared to 3.2. If
these are upstream components, please report them to the appropriate
maintainer. If they're Qubes components, please file an issue:

https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/reporting-bugs/

> and at the same time i have bugs in the end with Domain creation it says
> error. So i can´t use the 4.0 on the Lenovo W520? Only the 3.2.

Please report this bug (if it has not already been reported):

https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/reporting-bugs/

> Who gets the ideer about the secure domains

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean. Could you try rephrasing the question?

> and why XEN instead of KVM?

This is addressed in our FAQ:

https://www.qubes-os.org/faq/#why-does-qubes-use-xen-instead-of-kvm-or-some-other-hypervisor

> Regards
>
> Johan Skødebjerg Møller
>
> Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com) Secure Email.

Please be sure to keep qubes-users CCed in any replies:

https://www.qubes-os.org/support/#keep-the-list-cced

- --
Andrew David Wong (Axon)
Community Manager, Qubes OS