On 05/17/18 06:25, awokd wrote:
On Thu, May 17, 2018 3:46 pm,
josefh.maier-revL73yDgGBWk0Htik3J/w...@public.gmane.org wrote:
Hello Forum

why was Whonix and not Tails selected for thes anon-vm of QubesOS?
Thank's for your feedback!

Don't know the exact discussion that led up to it, but I imagine it's due
to the flexibility Whonix-Gateway provides by permitting anything attached
to it to get routed through Tor. It is still possible to run Tails under
Qubes, see https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/tails/.

technically this is a whonix question, I would suggest  posting there :

https://forums.whonix.org/

or read their docs a bit 1st, then patrick and crew respond to most posts .....