On Fri, 18 May 2018, awokd wrote:

On Fri, May 18, 2018 6:04 pm, Eivind K. Dovik wrote:

[MIRROR] qubes-template-fedora-26-4.0.0-201711170141.noarch.rpm: Curl
error (23): Failed writing received data to disk/application for
http://yum.qubes-os.org/r3.2/templates-itl/rpm/qubes-template-fedora-26-4.0.0-201711170141.noarch.rpm
[Failed writing body (1852 != 6976)]

Restart your UpdateVM (or just reboot) if you haven't already. Is your
disk full?

I tried restarting/rebooting, and there is plenty of available disk space. I did, however, find a somewhat cumbersome solution:

Upgrade fedora-23 to fedora-24, upgrade fedora-24 to fedora-25, and finally upgrade fedora-25 to fedora-26. I followed the steps outlined under "Upgrading", https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/templates/fedora/.