Hi!

For the last couple of months, my Qubes 4.0 install has suffered from a weird
bug. When I login to Qubes, my network icon shows, that I'm connected to my
wifi: No matter what VM i'm using, I cannot connect to anything online.

However, if I wait a short while, perhaps 3-4 minutes, I can open any VM and
connect to whatever I want.

When Qubes is booting, I get a short errormessage, that Qubes is trying to
start a nonexisting VM (which I deleted). Then it starts sys-net without
problems. I don't know if this might be relevant for the problem?

best regards,

Andreas