On 08/18/18 13:15, awokd wrote:
> On Sat, August 18, 2018 8:38 am, evo wrote:

>>> Might be a temporary issue with Fedora's repositories. Try again later.
>>>  You might also want to switch to Fedora 28 instead.
>>>

>> thanks!
>>
>> some time ago there were some problems with fedora 28, are they solved so
>> far?
>
> I think so, but with Qubes it's easy to switch your AppVMs back to your
> old Fedora 27 template if not!

i've tried to upgrade to fed 28, but got the same error after
downloading and pressing yes to GPG-key

Curl error (37): Couldn't read a file:// file for
file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-rpmfusion-free-fedora-28 [Couldn't
open file /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-rpmfusion-free-fedora-28]

should i try just a fresh installation of fed 28 or is there any other way?