Just reply to the message with a standard e-mail client. It will keep
the SMTP headers required to identify the thread you are replying to, so
Google Groups can display it nicely as if it was a forum.

If your client is smart, it can detect it is a mailing list and force
you to only reply to the list e-mail address (i.e. removing the original
sender from the destinations); otherwise, to avoid having the original
sender receiving your answer two times, manually remove anything but
"qubes-users@googlegroups.com". For example, when Thunderbird detects
you are dealing with a mailing list, an additional "Reply to List"
option pops up in the "Reply" menu, and just replies to the list address.

--
Alex