On 08/24/2018 03:18 AM,
wlminimal-re5jqeeqqe8avxtiumw...@public.gmane.org wrote:
> Hi
> I wanted to clean up my Template VM by running sudo dnf autoremove and sudo
> apt autoremove..
> But after this, Template vm started asking user's password which I don't know
> and can run sudo..
> And After restart qubes os, network manager is not running so I can't connect
> to the internet..
> How can I solve this issue?

I think this happened to a number of people some weeks back(rumor I
heard it that some package maintainer made a mistake somewhere),
happened to me and in the end I just reinstalled the Template from
qubes-dom0-update  instead of trying to fix it, and for me, probably
breaking something else,  if you do a search you can see my thread on
here, lesson learned: make a clone of your clean and/or altered
Templates from time to time, and be cautious with autoremove (though
I'll probably use it again) ....

also, one qubster on here backs up his templates to another media source
nightly :)