On 09/04/2018 04:24 PM, Roy Bernat wrote:
> On Monday, 3 September 2018 13:13:23 UTC-4, Foppe de Haan  wrote:
>> I'm afraid so, yeah.
>
> Thank you for your answer .
>
> i am already 1.5 year with qubes and always hope to better performance .
>
> i dont know how  i will move to other system but the performance are very bad
>
> and making my work not so easy .
>
> Roy

Why not buy an owner controlled libreboot supporting pre-PSP KCMA-D8 or
KGPE-D16? They are the last and best owner controlled x86 systems, as of
now OpenPOWER (cpu arch on TALOS 2 libre server/workstation) is the only
owner controlled cpu arch and we must try to get qubes ported to it.

If you want a laptop the G505s is the last and best owner controlled
pre-psp x86 laptop (it supports coreboot with open cpu/ram init)