I've noticed on my new Qubes install that dom0 is perpetually at 105% cpu when
I'm not doing anything on the computer, according to xentop (which I imagine
means that dom0 is using about one VCPU).  Also, the hard disk light flashes
every couple seconds or so.  Is this all normal or is something wrong?

When I run top in dom0, it shows 75%+ going to a kworker thread, but I don't
know of any way to learn what that thread is doing.

I also started my xenial qube, ran tor-browser in it, and opened a newspaper
website.  My dom0 xentop reading went to 200%, my xenial qube reading was at
50% even when I wasn't doing anything with tor-browser, and tor-browser was so
sluggish I have to wait 15 seconds or more for a page-down.  I've reproduced
this problem twice.  Maybe what's happening here gives some hint as to what's
happening with dom0....