On Tuesday, September 18, 2018 at 8:48:16 AM UTC+2, Wolf moon wrote:
> Guys despite going through guides like
> https://github.com/tasket/Qubes-vpn-support etc there are parts that qubes
> gets stuck on like in the mentioned guide I get to step 2 and it does not
> recognise command 1n which sticks me at that stage.
>
> I have all the config files downloaded from nord.
>
> Can you show me either a simpler way to sign on to my vpn account or point me
> in the right direction of a guide that actually works.
>
> I had no issues signing into my vpn service via the command line on my
> raspberry pi and on my windows 10 machine it was even easier as it could
> download an app.
>
> Best,
>
> Wolf moon

If you don't know exactly what you are doing it is best to copy & paste the
commands. In Qubes this is done a little differently, so be sure to read this
first:
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/copy-paste/

The command is LN in lower case ln, not 1n.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ln_(Unix)

It should work but if it doesn't you could still try the "old" command line
approach, explained here:
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/vpn/
The instructions you should try start under the headline "Set up a ProxyVM as a
VPN gateway using iptables and CLI scripts"

Good luck!