Qubes OS version:

$4.0
Basically I have a router that my wifi is connected to and I am trying to learn
how to successfully Port forward in msfconsole from qubes 4.0 Obviously there
is a net-vm ans a sys-usb vm and it is hard to see whether or not my
applications are working due to this conundrum :) I would also like to put the
a listener through whonix if at all possible!
Affected component(s):

msfconsole
sys-net vm
firewall vm
whonix vms
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
Expected behavior:

Port forwarding works the same as a simple linux machine connected to wifi

Actual behavior:

Can't tell if I have to change my tactics for port forwarding from a normal
computer due to the fact that there are so many virtual machines along with the
Wifi Router

General notes:

No response form a listener due to the fact that there are multiple port
forwarding obstacles.... infected program seems to be functioning normally as
far as I can tell but it does not show up in my listener