New Qubes user! First install today.

"Qubes-R4.0-x86_64.iso" (DD image) is installed.
Downloaded today (2nd October 2018)

During the install during options for TemplateVMs, Sys-usb, etc. following
error appeared:

[Dom 0] Error
['/usr/bin/qubes-prefs','default-kernel','4.14.18-1'] failed:
stdout:""
stderr: "Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/qubes-prefs", line 5, in <module>
sys.exit(main())
File "/usr/lib/python3.5/site-packages/qubesadmin/tools/qubes_prefs.py", line
42, in main
return qubesadmin.tools.qvm_prefs.process_actions(parser, args, target)
File "/usr/lib/python3.5/site-packafes/qybesadmin/tools/qvm_prefs.py", line
116, in process_actions
setattr(target, args.property, args.value)
File "/usr/lib/python3.5/site-packages/qubesadmin/base.py", line 283, in
__setattr__
str(value).encode('utf-8'))
File "/usr/lib/python3.5/site-packages/qubesadmin/app.py" line 466, in
qubesd_call
client_socket.connect(qubesadmin.config.QUBSED.SOCKET)
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

When I press OK, I can finish the setup and boot in Qubes OS. BUT there is no
sys-net, sys-usb or any TemplateVMs.

I then used the command "sudo journalctl" in terminal

Results (red text):

(1)
"tpm tpm0: A TPM error (6) occurred attempting to read pcr value"

### in white (TPM is disabled/deactivated (0x6))

(2)
"TDB: tdb_open_ex: could not open file /var/lib/xenstored/tdb: No such file or
directory"
"Checking store ..."
"Checking store complete."

(3)
"Failed to start Qubes OS daemon."

--2 hours later--

(4)
Some ACPI errors

(5)
Failed to find module 'uinput'

I have been searching GitHub and Reddit. This could be similar.

#3028 https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/3028#issuecomment-322330133

If it is the same problem, why do I get it when I haven't used R3.2? remains
from a previous owner? And what do I need to do to fix it?