Hi,

I'm using Qubes 4.0 and I setup the USB VM for a USB keyboard as described
here: https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/usb/#r40-using-salt. Qubes is installed on a
laptop where the keyboard is connected over USB.

I am having an issue where sometimes the keyboard does not work when I get to
the login screen and I need to reboot. This takes multiple reboots before the
keyboard works and I can log in. In the cases when the keyboard does not work,
I can still move the mouse. However sometimes the mouse cannot click on
anything. Other times it can click, but the keyboard still does not wok.

What can I do to resolve this issue? It is frustrating to have to reboot
multiple times and waste 15 minutes in order to get the keyboard working.
Furthermore, while disabling sys-usb does make it always work, I cannot do this
as some USB devices I use are not detected for attachment to the proper AppVMs
without sys-usb.