newpa...@gmail.com wrote on 10/8/18 5:42 AM:

Now, for the actual question. :) The installer reports missing
IOMMU/VT-d/AMD-Vi, however the machine's motherboard is an Intel Celeron N3350
which, according to
https://ark.intel.com/products/95598/Intel-Celeron-Processor-N3350-2M-Cache-up-to-2-4-GHz-,
 should have VT-d (unless it needs a specific kind of VT-d?). I am not sure
about IOMMU, perhaps it is missing. Does the error message list those as
alternatives of the same thing? Or is it that I may have VT-d but not IOMMU,
and the error just lists them all if just one has not been detected?

Did you enable the possibly multiple virtualization options in your UEFI config?