I used the qubes R3 with no problem, everything work out of the box and it was
nice ( i just wanted to say that ).

Now here's the problem, qubes R4 iso file is not up to date and i have no clue
why the team doesn't take the time to update it, rather then force every new
person, to install a version that needs to be fully updated from fedora/debian
to the new whonix 14 ( woundn't it be easy to provide a iso that updated with
debian/fedora/whonix).

So i followed everything step by step on how to update the fedora 26 to 27 and
to update whonix to whonix 14 and and by all means everything is working
perfectly except one problem, ( my old fedora 26 and old whonix are still there
and i am not able to remove them by any means).I really tried everything and
read other peoples problem.

Will the Qubes team update the R4 iso with the new fedora/debian/whonix ? As i
love qubes.

Am using a thinkpad x220

Thank you