I just installed qubes 4.0 and the disk manager doesn’t start and show any disk
drives. It just shows the settings for the mAnager. I can’t get the manager to
start. I try to install or back-up vms and when I try to select a destination I
get the error: whoops a Critical error has occurred. This is most likely a bug
in Qubes Restore VMs application. Qubes VM Error. Cannot start Dom0 fake domain
at line 102 of file base.py