I want to thank you both. Sorry for the late reply I wasn’t able to make
the necessary adjustments till now.

I feel like a fool, I didn’t think about treating my desktop as a virtual
box fresh install. Which completely makes sense because of the Qubes basic
idea of the OS! Lol omg...

Anyway, seeing there is nothing explaining this. This is the fix for the
issue I had with installing 4.0 os and having that main install error.
After setting both virtual options in the PC bios everything loaded as
needed on reboot. Network connection connected on boot-up. Everything works
fine!

Thank you and I look forward to being apart the Qubes community! Amazing
OS!