Le 09/11/2018 à 15:20, unman a écrit :
On Fri, Nov 09, 2018 at 01:11:53AM -0800, gdru...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to enable full screen mode two standalone VM(s).

The following modus operandi does not work :
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/full-screen-mode/

No error displayed and no change right-clicking on a window’s title bar and selecting
"Fullscreen".

How can I fix it ?

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards.

GD Rub

You dont say what the standaloneVMs are:
On a Debian based HVM the simplest thing to do (under Xfce) is to set
the display size in the HVM to that of the screen (or larger) and then select
Fullscreen from the title bar.
The same works in a Windows HVM.

That works for me.ymmv

Hi,

Thanks so much. VMs Kali & Hynesim based based on Debian ;-)

Frustrating how the answer was so simple. I searched for a long time and found nothing.

GD Rub