I just updated my Debian template and received a "Configuring grub-pc" window
in my terminal, through trial and error I discovered that I was able to select
"OK", and select configurations using the curser arrows and the space bar (->,
<-, etc...).

I haven't seen this on a Debian update before but I had the option to select
what I think are devices for grub-install...maybe 4 choices. I used the space
bar and selected all of them but then received error messages. I then selected
none of the options(devices?) and the update continued. The update appeared to
just continue finishing with "Press enter to shutdown...", no obvious error
messages like past template updates. Everything appears to be working despite
what appeared to be scary warnings in the terminal.

Restarted the computer...no issues. Sorry to not have more info I wish I had
taken screen shots.

Was I supposed to select something? Any way to check? What was the window?

I am using 4.0...

Thanks again,
22rip