søndag den 18. november 2018 kl. 17.00.19 UTC+1 skrev Campbell:
> On install I chose UK English with US Keyboard. For some reason upon
> installation Qubes set my laptop keyboard to UK, even though I chose US
> keyboard during installation.
>
> My guess is that when Qubes set language to UK English it automatically set
> the keyboard to UK, despite what I entered at install.
>
> How do I change the default language to US English, and will that fix my
> keyboard layout?

Hello!

If you aren't going to use any other keyboard layouts than US, then look into
setting it on X server level. That's what I do at least.

Look here:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Xorg/Keyboard_configuration#Using_X_configuration_files

Basically you need to add a file in /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/ in dom0 (it doesn't
really matter what you call the file, as long as you don't have clashing files).

For US layout the file would look something like:
Section "InputClass"
    Identifier "Keyboard Defaults"
    MatchIsKeyboard "yes"
    Option  "XkbLayout" "us"