Hello everyone,
First of all i would like to start of thanking the Qubes developers. I've
been using QubesOS for around a month right now and i cannot wish for more.
It's insane how much work you've put into the development of the OS and
that you've come so far.

I was wondering how i can make it so that when qubes is starting i see the
boot information (the output of the boot progress,im not sure how i should
call it). I know that when u press a key it shows the output but i would
like that it always shows. No offence to the GUI tho!

Thanks in advance,
Cheers!