Den ons. 21. nov. 2018 kl. 15.02 skrev <22...@tutamail.com>:

> At the risk of revealing my skills could I ask how to do that more
> specifically?
>
> In dom0 terminal:
> sudo
> then what?
>
> Thank you for any one willing to share the basics....editting a file comes
> up a lot and don't know how to do it.

sudo nano /etc/qubes-rpc/policy/qubes.UpdatesProxy

fix the line like unman said, then press Ctrl+x to save and exit the file
(you will be prompted).

Nano is the editor in this case. If you want to use something else (I don't
actually know what is available in dom0 when it comes to editors), you can
just type sudo <name of editor> and then the file you want to edit.

Hope this helps you :)