Am Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2018 01:04:33 UTC+1 schrieb unman:
> On Mon, Dec 03, 2018 at 06:30:40AM -0800, n1ete wrote:

> > > You dont have passwordless-root package installed.
> > > Much easier to qvm-run -u root passwd
> >
> > thank you so much....
> > you think thats it? so i integrate the passwordless-root in my building
> > process and it should work?
> >
> > if i do on dom0 a "qvm-run -u root centos-7-minimal passwd" it doesnt
> > return anything...and stuck there with a blinking cursor like any "qvm-run"
> > command
> >

> You want to intercat with the passwd command, so of course you need -p;
> qvm-run -p -u root <qube> passwd

yeah your right, figured that out a bit later...unfortunatly nothing happens
after execution the cursor just sits there like the programm (passwd) is open
but i cant see nothing on dom0...i have to ctrl+c out and get some python
traceback shown in dom0 terminal.

cant see in the build logs folder any passwordless sudo meta package but found
some other errors in all of the template building logs could this be related to
my error?

"
-> Installing core RPM packages...
/bin/sh: error while loading shared libraries: libtinfo.so.5: cannot open
warning: %post(libsepol-2.5-8.1.el7.x86_64) scriptlet failed, exit status 127
Failed to get D-Bus connection: Operation not permitted
"

btw. any easy way to copy+paste logs from dom0 or do i have to copy the files
first in a lower lvl domain?