Hey Guys,

I'm wanting to pass my dGPU down to an HVM appVM, so I can enjoy dGPU
performance sometimes (Test Firefox's GPU Rendering Engine)

However I can't seem to start the appVM with the PCI Device Attached, I've set
rd.qubes.hide_pci=01:00.0
Here's the Console Log:
https://pastebin.com/aKYNFSK8

And the Xen Console Log (Stubdom):
https://ufile.io/1ldov

(I had to upload it because it's 500KB worth of logs)

I have a feeling it has something to do with the stubdomain, but I'm not sure.

Any help would be appreciated, Cheers!