On Thursday, October 18, 2018 at 5:52:31 AM UTC-7, Vít Šesták wrote:
> Marmarek has identified the issue and fixed it:
> https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/4351

I haven't been vocal on this thread in a while... but I appreciate the comments
from v6ak and the bugfix from Marmarek.

I had a moment to update my blog post about screensharing in Qubes:
https://www.dave-cohen.com/blog/qubes-vnc-screenshare/, please check it out if
interested.  I welcome any constructive feedback.

Cheers, -Dave