Yes, mine happened too.
Post error log about /var/log/Xorg.0.log in centos-7 template.
In dom0, use sudo xl console (insert centos vmname here)to access centos7 vm
________________________________
From: qubes-users@googlegroups.com <qubes-users@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
Achim Patzner <no...@noses.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2018 9:49:21 AM
To: qubes-users
Subject: [qubes-users] updating CentOS-7 templates

I just updated my CentOS templates (with hundreds of packages being upgraded)
which seems to have messed up the X environment sufficiently; did that only
happen to my local generated templates or is that worth reporting an issue?

Achim

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/f8519467e6b306bb3922fd9e460c7a1b2b50ad74.camel%40noses.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/f8519467e6b306bb3922fd9e460c7a1b2b50ad74.camel%40noses.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.