Hi all, I am having an issue with the installation of the Flash Player:
https://www.qubes-os.org/faq/#how-do-i-install-flash-in-a-debian-qube
<https://www.qubes-os.org/faq/#how-do-i-install-flash-in-a-debian-qube>

The Adobe download offers only the PPAPI or NPAPI versions for Linux 64, for
tar.gz. I tried both but when executing the:

tar xf install_flash_player_npapi_linux.x86_64.tar.gz

I get error:

tar: install_flash_player_ppapi_linux.x86_64.tar.gz: Cannot open: No such file
or directory

I tried to instal it both into a debian template and AppVM. Both fail. The name
of the file is correct. I of course execute it in the folder where the file is
present.

Thank you!