qubes123...@gmail.com:
> I press upgrade at Whonix GW & WS and get this message, see Screnshoot, what
> should I do? thank you in advance ;)
>
> https://ibb.co/XbCsJWQ

The problem probably was that Whonix wasn't setup using Qubes salt.
Manual installation of Whonix is unsupported. Please use Qubes salt as
per documentation.

https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Qubes/Install

https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Qubes/Uninstall

https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Qubes/Reinstall

In response I improved that error message, created a new wiki page and
added a link from the error message to it.

https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Qubes/UpdatesProxy