I am trying to figure how how to modify the firefox link/shortcut for one of my appvms in the xfce menu. I just want to add "-P --no-remote but all teh varients I have tried dont seem to work.

I try to edit from the menu and in the "command" feild it has:

qvm-run -q --service -- AppvmName qubes.StartApp+firefox

I thought it would point to some .desktop file but that does not seem to be the case. I tried just adding -P --no-remote to the end but that didnt work either.

Is there a page in the docs or github that covers this?