вторник, 25 декабря 2018 г., 5:26:04 UTC+3 пользователь unman написал:
> On Mon, Dec 24, 2018 at 06:08:27AM -0800, menoldst...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Hello. Qubes-users. I installed Kali linux and now I need to make it so
> > that apache2 would work not only on the local network, but also on the
> > Internet. I need to do port forwarding ?? If so, can anyone tell me how to
> > do this?
> >

> Have you looked at the docs?
> https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/firewall/#port-forwarding-to-a-qube-from-the-outside-world
Thank you. What needs to be done to upgrade?

[user@sys-net ~]$ iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p tcp --dport 443 -d
192.168.0.151 -j DNAT --to-destination 10.137.0.4
iptables v1.6.1: can't initialize iptables table `nat': Permission denied (you
must be root)
Perhaps iptables or your kernel needs to be upgraded.