> The guide also shows how to hide all USB controlles from Dom0. This is now
> default, so you need to unhide them.

Do you think I need to pass an entire controller?  Could I start of focus on
what IDs the USB keyboard is using and just pass that?  I'm new to USB pass
through processes, so these are my first attempts.

Whichever is the case, I'll update the guide as well with a PR to add this
step.

The guide is also a bit annoying as for other a year I always thought it was
only for USB block devices - until I recently scrolled all the way down - and
now see the info about other USB devices.  I'll add an Introduction as well to
help clarify things and what all that guide covers.

On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 12:54:56 PM UTC-5, Lorenzo Lamas wrote:
> On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 6:29:37 PM UTC+1, Eric Duncan wrote:
> >
> > The odd part is... I can press ESC and get to the text output of LUKS
> > asking for password.  So something is kind of working?
>
> Indeed strange though that ESC is still working.

It's a race condition when Xen is attaching USB controllers?  If I act quickly,
I can get a few characters typed until the keyboard goes dead.  Which begs the
question, why does Xen allow me to even type a few chars before the usb is
redirected?